Oven baked butter biscuits flavoured with vanilla and coconut.
- 2oog desiccated coconut
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 250g self-raising flour
- 100g butter
- 80g castor sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla essence.
- Stir in the flour.
- Mix the mixture well until it forms a soft dough.
- Using the palms of your hands, roll portions of the dough into ping sized balls.
- Roll each biscuit ball into coconut.
- Flatten the biscuit balls slightly and place them onto a greased ovenproof tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 8-10 minutes.
1.Place a cherry on top of each biscuit.