We have re-opened the comments section at the end of each article. Please use it responsibly and constructively. Read our comments policy on the About Us page. All comments are moderated before approval. No advertising in comments.
Oven baked butter biscuits flavoured with vanilla and coconut.
- 2oog desiccated coconut
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 250g self-raising flour
- 100g butter
- 80g castor sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla essence.
- Stir in the flour.
- Mix the mixture well until it forms a soft dough.
- Using the palms of your hands, roll portions of the dough into ping sized balls.
- Roll each biscuit ball into coconut.
- Flatten the biscuit balls slightly and place them onto a greased ovenproof tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 8-10 minutes.
1.Place a cherry on top of each biscuit.